Hope’s Land Agency offers the following services;
- Sales and Lettings of farms and land.
- RICS Registered Valuers for valuations of farms and agricultural land for all purposes including;
* Capital taxation / probate & estate planning,
* Expert witness reports for matrimonial purpose,
* Bank Valuations for secured lending,
* SIPP transfer & purchase,
- Advice relating to landlord and tenant matters under both the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995.
- Planning and development advice including option and promotion agreements, submission of planning applications for agricultural buildings.
- Compensation claims on behalf of land owners affected by utility schemes, highways access and compulsory purchase schemes.
- Submitting Basic Payment Scheme applications, Environmental Stewardship Scheme applications and Rural Development Grants.
- Farm Business Advice, preparation of business plans and tenders for lettings.
- Rural Estate Management and strategic advice.
For further help and advice contact Craig Brough MRICS FAAV, Head of Land Agency