LAND AT DEAN CROSS, LAMPLUGH, CA14 4RH
For Sale by Private Treaty
Guide Price: £330,000 . Viewing by appointment only
A BLOCK OF AGRICULTURAL LAND EXTENDING TO 47.83 ACRES.
The land presents an attractive opportunity for both agricultural and recreational sporting use with the benefit of established woodlands and a flight pond. Hardcore tracks run through the property providing excellent access, the land boasts roadside access, a small cattle shed and handling system, and a shooters portacabin.
The property has been used for agricultural grazing and as a small-scale private shooting estate though this unique opportunity now offers the new owners the opportunity to take on this outstanding property suited to both agricultural and sporting use, as well as the potential for other uses subject to obtaining the relevant consent.
- Charming block of grazing and mowing land
- 47.83 Acres
- Roadside access and hardcore tracks throughout
- 2 Bay livestock shed and handling yard
- Mains water connection
- Environmental Stewardship generating £1,775.70 a year (Plus capital fencing work)
- Potential to be used as a small scale shooting estate
- Potential for a variety of other uses subject to the relevant consent.
From the A5086 at Crossgates, head west sign posted Lillyhall and Workington.
Follow this road for 1.5 miles, turn left, follow this road for 0.2 miles, the entrance to the property is on the left.
The property is marked with a For Sale board.
Please note – viewing is by appointment only.